At a fraction of the cost and time of a facelift, our dermal fillers achieve many of the same results, for months or even years at a time. Fillers such as Restylane L®, Juvederm XC®, Voluma®, Belotero® and Sculptra® support faltering skin to restore volume, smooth away lines, and reduce the appearance of scarring. Most treatments create a healthier appearance in just 30 minutes.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments that restore volume and fullness to the face, including the cheeks and lips. They can also soften facial wrinkles and folds, giving you a smoother and more youthful appearance. Dr. Wechsler and Laura Dyer, PA-C use fillers to lift, smooth, and plump your way to subtle results that last.
Would You Like To Add Volume To Your Lips?
- Juvéderm Ultra XC and Ultra Plus XC are used for more severe volume loss and lip lines.
- Restylane and Restylane Silk can enhance lip volume, shape, and symmetry.
Would You Like To Add Volume To Your Cheeks?
- Juvéderm Voluma XC adds volume to the cheeks in order to correct age-related hollowness.
- Restylane Lyft corrects volume loss and enhances contours.
Would You Like To Soften Deeper Folds And Wrinkles?
- Juvéderm Vollure softens facial lines and wrinkles.
- Restylane Defyne smooths out deeper folds and wrinkles in the skin, including the nasolabial folds.
- Restylane Refyne offers subtle enhancements for wrinkles around the mouth.
Would You Like Rested Tear Troughs?
- Restylane XC improves dark circles and under-eye puffiness.
Would You Like a More Defined Jawline?
- Voluma and Restylane Lyft help reduce a sagging jawline and regain a sharper one.
Would You Like a Non-Surgical Facelift?
- Several strategically placed fillers can promote a youthful look sans surgery.
What Are Dermal Fillers Made Of?
Juvéderm and Restylane fillers are made of non-animal-based hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that already exists in the human body and is used to provide volume and fullness to the skin. The hyaluronic acid comes in a crystal-clear gel called NASHATM, or Non-Animal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid. NASHA is biodegradable and completely biocompatible with human hyaluronic acid.
Are Fillers Safe?
It’s very important to have a skilled, experienced injector. Both Dr. Wechsler and Laura Dyer, PA-C are not only masterful injectors, they train injectors all over the world; thus, in their care, you can expect the utmost attention to detail while placing the highest regard to safety along the way. Restylane and Juvéderm have been used safely by dermatologists and plastic surgeons for decades. Because both brands are non-animal-based and fully biocompatible, allergy testing is not required. There is virtually no risk of animal-based disease transmission or allergic reaction. The most commonly reported side effects were temporary redness and swelling at the injection site. These effects typically resolve within 2-3 days.
What Can I Expect From the Results?
Results with fillers are immediate. For many individuals, filler treatments can last from 6-24 months, with certain products delivering fast results that last even longer.* However, each patient is unique, and the length of your results will depend on how quickly your body metabolizes the product. Eventually, dermal fillers do leave the system and touch-up treatments are recommended.
Before and After Photos
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
Dermal Fillers in NYC
We treat a full range of skin conditions and address your overall well-being. Dermal fillers soften and smooth wrinkles and restore lost facial volume. You may enjoy a fresher, younger look which can be achieved with dermal fillers. To schedule a consultation, contact us at 212-396-2500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.